Monday, October 19, 2009

Results - Kristen Doran Kitty


The newest edition to the family is from Kristen Doran's Kitty pattern. It's also the first thing I've made since moving into my new abode! I like my new place, it's an old cottage in West End, lots of character with its wooden floorboards, high ceilings and friendly flatmates!

But back to my moggy friend - I used some of Kristen's hand printed fabrics this time and like the effect embroidering the face has on this softie. He'll be hanging out with us (along with the bunny) at the Selvedge House stall at the Finder's Keepers spring/summer market being held at the end of the month in the Old Museum.

2 comments:

  1. oh, he's super cute. can't wait to meet this little one. does he have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. is that a modesty patch on its belly? =P

    ReplyDelete