Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bibliography


In the Craft Lab the Bibliography is the place you find all references to sources, inspiration and books that are just nice to flick through - usually starting at the back and moving towards the front (I've always done it that way - not with novels though). I found this tasty tidbit at my local independant bookstore - The Avid Reader.

A Year of Mornings: Stephanie and MAV are two divas who live 3191 miles apart - they embarked on a year of each taking a picture of their morning and sending it to each other...these got collated into this very lovely book. The photos are gorgeous - great for flicking through and getting inspiration for blog photos! They also have a fab blog and a new book (A Year of Evenings) coming out later in 2009!

2 comments:

  1. HI Danielle,
    I just popped over from the e-course to check out your blog. I can't wait to see it blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love the idea behind this book!

    ReplyDelete