Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me and Tess

An update - after a slight struggle (and a bit of language)...and skype advice from my wonderful friend Ritz - Contessa and I have made peace!

Oh happy days! After mucking about with the top tension...the bobbin tension...then putting that back to where I found it, changing the bobbin thread colour so that I could see if that was really the problem...I then basically did as Ritz advised and took off the metal plate and found one menacing piece of thread which seemed to cause all the trouble!

1 comment:

  1. Alas, I sense the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you and Tessy. I can't wait to see all the skirts and petticoats that get produced in the next few weeks and months. And I'm sure you'll be wearing them stateside come July. Yee-haw!

    ReplyDelete